[comp.sys.mac] Recommendations sought for Macintosh Bags

moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) (03/03/89)

Anyone have any good/bad words to say about various manufacturers of
Macintosh bags, specifically for an SE with an extended keyboard?  In
particular, I'd like to hear about the MacLuggage/Macinware style bag vs.
the Targus "slick" bags.  I had an Apple bag for the Mac Plus; it was OK,
but these third-party bags seem to have a lot of extras that the Apple bags
don't (or didn't when I bought mine).

Thanks in advance...

                           "She used to be a superstar -- now she works for
                            you.  Life can be cruel."
---
                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
INTERNET:     moriarty@tc.fluke.COM
Manual UUCP:  {uw-beaver, sun, hplsla, thebes, microsoft}!fluke!moriarty
CREDO:        You gotta be Cruel to be Kind...

halff@nprdc.arpa (Henry Halff) (03/04/89)

In article <7167@fluke.COM> moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) writes:
>Anyone have any good/bad words to say about various manufacturers of
>Macintosh bags, specifically for an SE with an extended keyboard?

Stay away from a product called Z Bag (mfgr unknown).  We were given
one for our SE.  When you pull your machine out of this particular
bag, you always get a wicked static electricity discharge.

hh