[comp.sys.mac] BackDrop, the INIT.

gaynor@salmon.cis.ohio-state.edu (james e. gaynor) (03/08/89)

	I have a copy of BackDrop.  No docs.  The person I copied it from
didn't even know what it was for.  What I need to know is what one must name
the MacPaint File to be used as a background?  (E-Mail, please)

-=-
\ Jim Gaynor..."The Vampire Lestat"      Internet: gaynor@cis.ohio-state.edu \
/ "esse est percepi, and God watches all.  But who watches God??"  -Me.      /
\ "Tell me again how bad I am, Louis.  It makes me feel so good!"            \
/          -The Vampire Lestat de Lioncourt from "The Queen of the Damned".  /

ngg@bridge2.3Com.Com (Norman Goodger) (03/09/89)

In article <38539@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> james e. gaynor <gaynor@cis.ohio-state.edu> writes:
>	I have a copy of BackDrop.  No docs.  The person I copied it from
>didn't even know what it was for.  What I need to know is what one must name
>the MacPaint File to be used as a background?

BackDrop looks for a Folder called "Screens" and rotates thru the paint
files located within the folder, they do not have to be named anything
specific. The INIT and the Screens folder is in your system folder.
If you have the whole thing there is also a Da that accompanies backdrop
to let you select your favorite screen if it boots to one you do not want
today, as well as controls what part of a paint file is displayed if its
larger than the Mac screen...

--
Norm Goodger				SysOp - MacInfo BBS @415-795-8862
3Com Corp.				Co-Sysop FreeSoft RT - GEnie.