[comp.sys.mac] Printing Tech Notes

spencer@eecs.umich.edu (Spencer W. Thomas) (03/10/89)

I just printed the latest batch of Tech Notes (the Feb89 batch,
including 222-227.  I used MacWrite4.6 with the fonts in my system
file.  I checked, and I do have the necessary font sizes installed in
my system.  However, the pagination was messed up on several TNs, and
the page number was positioned incorrectly (a few points too low) on
all of them.  Conjecture: I am using the Adobe screen fonts, and this
messed up the spacing (vertical, too?).

Does anybody have an idea what happened, and what I can do to prevent
it from happening again?

Thanks.

maarten@uva.UUCP (Maarten Carels) (03/12/89)

spencer@eecs.umich.edu (Spencer W. Thomas) writes:

>I just printed the latest batch of Tech Notes (the Feb89 batch,
>including 222-227.  I used MacWrite4.6 with the fonts in my system
>file.  I checked, and I do have the necessary font sizes installed in

How about posting them to comp.binaries.mac ???

In real life:	Maarten Carels
		Computer Science Department
		University of Amsterdam
email:		maarten@uva
		{philabs, decvax, seismo}!mcvax!uva!maarten