[comp.sys.mac] New, Inexpensive Hard Drive released

jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) (03/16/89)

In article <1008@atux01.UUCP>, jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) writes:
> In article <1007@atux01.UUCP>, jlc@atux01.UUCP (J. Collymore) writes:
> > I just read a review in the most recent issue of MacWorld concerning a 32Mb
> > external Hard Drive by Ehman Engineering.
> >
> > It has 12 millisecond access time....
> >
> Their address is:  Ehman Engineering, Evanston, Wyoming  PHONE: 307-789-3830

P.P.S  As it turns out once, I got near the end of the magazine, I saw an ad by
the manufacturer about the above HD.  And THEY say the access time of the drive
is 23 MILLISECONDS.  I cross-checked the MacWorld review and it turns out that
MACWORLD printed the WRONG information.  I apologize passing along this error
in my previous postings.

						Jim Collymore