[comp.sys.mac] asd

jdsb@occrsh.ATT.COM (John_Babcock) (03/18/89)

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac
Subject: Robocop digitized sound

     Does any one have the digitized sound in Robocop of the hoodlum
when they get their new "state of the art bang-bang"s when he says:
      "IIII  Like it!"
after he shoots out the store?
     Two questions:
1. Does anyone know where this phrase came from.  I think I have heard
it before somewhere.
2. Was the head bad guy the actor who played the Riddler on Batman.
     Please respond by mail to att!occrsh!jdsb.  Thank you.
* John Babcock           att!occrsh!jdsb
* AT&T Network Systems   jdsb@occrsh.att.com
* Oklahoma City, OK      Disclaimer:  I speak on my own, not as AT&T.

whalen@panarea.usc.edu (Tim Whalen) (03/18/89)

In article <641@occrsh.ATT.COM> jdsb@occrsh.ATT.COM (John_Babcock) writes:
>     Does any one have the digitized sound in Robocop of the hoodlum
>when they get their new "state of the art bang-bang"s when he says:
>      "IIII  Like it!"
>1. Does anyone know where this phrase came from.  I think I have heard
>it before somewhere.
>2. Was the head bad guy the actor who played the Riddler on Batman.
>     Please respond by mail to att!occrsh!jdsb.  Thank you.

How about "I like it! I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,
spam, baked beans, spam and spam!"

Tim