[comp.sys.mac] Gauntlet

sho@pur-phy (Sho Kuwamoto) (03/21/89)

Has anyone seen Gauntlet for the Mac II, which was mentioned in
Jerry Borrell's column in the April MacWorld?  How does it stack
up to the arcade version?  It'll probably be lame, but I'm just
hoping...

-Sho

mystone@sol.engin.umich.edu (Dean Yu) (03/21/89)

In article <2068@pur-phy> sho@newton.physics.purdue.edu.UUCP (Sho Kuwamoto) writes:
>Has anyone seen Gauntlet for the Mac II, which was mentioned in
>Jerry Borrell's column in the April MacWorld?  How does it stack
>up to the arcade version?  It'll probably be lame, but I'm just
>hoping...
>
>-Sho

  Don't count on it.  Gauntlet was built around a 68000...
Dean Yu                            | E-mail: mystone@{sol,caen}.engin.umich.edu
University of Michigan             | Real-mail: Dean Yu
Computer Aided Engineering Network |            2413 Kelsey House
"These are MY opinions." (My       |            Ann Arbor, MI 48109
 Actually, they don't really care  |
 what I think.  But President      |   This space intentionally left blank.
 Duderstadt does...)               |