[comp.sys.mac] Calendar INIT WANTED !

xxiaoye@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (03/15/89)

Does anyone have the init that will automatically display on startup
time the events stored in Calendar File by the Calendar DA ?  Would you
please e-mail it to me or send it to sumex-aim or comp.binaries.mac ?
I think the init is called "Calendar Init" ( not sure ), and the latest
version of Calendar DA is 1.8, if you have a newer version, would you
mail it to me/comp.binaries.mac/sumex whichever you prefer ?

Also, if anyone has the lastest version of MacPassword (cdev/init ?), would you
please mail it to one of the aforementioned places ( sumex only has
version 1.25 ) ?.  There is a program called "Decide" which basically
does the same thing as what "To Multifinder" does.  Since, "To
Multifinder" crashes when I type the return key, I would like to check
out this program.  If anyone has it, would you please please send it as
well?

I think that all the programs mentioned above are pd/shareware.  If not,
then blah blah...

Thanks in advance !

Xiaoxia  Ye          INTERNET/BITNET/UUCP: xxiaoye@eleazar.dartmouth.edu
Dartmouth College    For more info: finger xxiaoye@eleazar.dartmouth.edu

isle@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Ken Hancock) (03/16/89)

In article <12663@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU> xxiaoye@eleazar.dartmouth.edu writes:
>Does anyone have the init that will automatically display on startup
>time the events stored in Calendar File by the Calendar DA ?  Would you
>please e-mail it to me or send it to sumex-aim or comp.binaries.mac ?
>I think the init is called "Calendar Init" ( not sure ), and the latest
>version of Calendar DA is 1.8, if you have a newer version, would you
>mail it to me/comp.binaries.mac/sumex whichever you prefer ?

Don't know about Calendar INIT, but there is a very nice program
called Remember?.  The newest version is 1.3, I believe the current
version available at sumex is 1.2.  I will stuff & upload the
newest version today.

Ken

Ken Hancock  '90                   | BITNET/UUCP/
Personal Computing Ctr Consultant  |   INTERNET:  isle@eleazar.dartmouth.edu
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER?  I don't get paid enough to worry about disclaimers.

stuartb@microsoft.UUCP (Stuart Burden) (03/21/89)

In article <12663@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU> xxiaoye@eleazar.dartmouth.edu writes:
   | Also, if anyone has the lastest version of MacPassword (cdev/init ?)
   | please mail it to one of the aforementioned places ( sumex only has
   | version 1.25 ) ?....

I sent MacPassword version 2.8x to the comp.binaries moderator the other day,
it should be appearing on the net soon.

Stu.

microsoft!stuartb@beaver.cs.washington.edu  -   Usual disclaimer, that all
microsoft!stuartb@uw-beaver.arpa            -   the above is pure fantasy