[comp.sys.mac] Printer Hopper

tomv@sequent.UUCP (Tom Van Raalte) (03/21/89)

Has anyone heard of a LaserWriter II add on paper hopper
that holds 300-1000 sheets?  If you know of such a beast,
please pass on the name and # of the company that produces it,
and any other information you have.

Thanks in advance.	(uunet!sequent!tomv)

akk2@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Atul Kacker) (03/22/89)

In article <12908@sequent.UUCP> tomv@sequent.UUCP () writes:

>Has anyone heard of a LaserWriter II add on paper hopper
>that holds 300-1000 sheets?  If you know of such a beast,
>please pass on the name and # of the company that produces it,
>and any other information you have.
>
>Thanks in advance.	(uunet!sequent!tomv)

We have some add on sheet feeders from a company called BDT that
work well with LaserWriter II's (It took us a while to get them
going, but that's another story...).  It has two paper trays that
hold 220 sheets each and it also has one envelope tray.  The trays
are configured using Chooser level drivers and they work quite well.

The telephone number for BDT is (315)-866-1244.

Hope this of help to others besides Tomv.

--
Atul Kacker  |     Internet: akk2@uhura.cc.rochester.edu