[comp.sys.mac] Games

peterb@sag1.ssl.berkeley.edu (03/21/89)

t has been a while since I last asked, so here goes again.
Has anybody heard about the next release of NetTrek? The
commercial release? When will it come out and who is
pulblishing it? Also Oids. When is that coming out? Is there
a demo? If there is could anyone Email it to me. Or better
post it?
			Thanks in advance.

hgw@julia.math.ucla.edu (Harold Wong) (03/23/89)

In article <21854@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> peterb@sag1.ssl.berkeley.edu () writes:
>t has been a while since I last asked, so here goes again.
>Has anybody heard about the next release of NetTrek? The

While we're at it, what ever happened to Maze War?
Any other networking games out there besides Falcon?

Harold Wong         (213) 825-9040
UCLA-Mathnet; 3915F MSA; 405 Hilgard Ave.; Los Angeles, CA 90024-1555
ARPA: hgw@math.ucla.edu          BITNET: hgw%math.ucla.edu@INTERBIT