[comp.sys.mac] X for Mac query

klash@leibniz.uucp (Karl (call me Klash)insky) (03/28/89)

A while back, someone posted a summary of responses to
somebody else's query about using a Mac as the display
device for an X windows application.  The posting gave
summaries of commercial products that were available (or
soon-to-be-available) that allowed this.

Did anyone save this summary?  Could they mail it to me?

advTHANKSance

Karl Klashinsky                                 "I shall endeavour to
Bell-Northern Research, Ltd.                     function adequately."
utgpu!bnr-vpa!bnr-fos!bnr-public!klash			 Lt. Data

jyen@cs.utexas.edu (John Yen) (03/29/89)

In article <372@bnr-fos.UUCP>, klash@leibniz.uucp (Karl (call me Klash)insky) writes:

> A while back, someone posted a summary of responses to
> somebody else's query about using a Mac as the display
> device for an X windows application.  The posting gave
> summaries of commercial products that were available (or
> soon-to-be-available) that allowed this.
>
> Did anyone save this summary?  Could they mail it to me?

  Me too.  Details of needed system and system software, if not in the summary,
would also be appreciated.  Many thanks.

John Yen (jyen@cs.utexas.edu)