[comp.sys.mac] Hierarchical font menus

ollef@osiris.sics.se (Olle Furberg) (04/02/89)

but something like an init/cdev, in the same way as Suitcase and FontMenus (?)
changes the fontmenus/dialogboxes in (almost) every program.
The menu should be adjustable by the user. Has anyone tried?

         /Olle

In article <2611@osiris.sics.se> ollef@sics.se writes:
>but something like an init/cdev, in the same way as Suitcase and FontMenus (?)
>changes the fontmenus/dialogboxes in (almost) every program.
>The menu should be adjustable by the user. Has anyone tried?

I just hate this sort of things! For some reason the first line disappeared.

  Is it possible to create Hierarchical menus? Not for a particular program