[comp.sys.mac] large images

anderson@watdcsu.waterloo.edu (G.Anderson - Computing Services) (04/05/89)

I know someone who has the need to have the mac screen enlarged.

They have a supermac monitor on a SE.

What is needed is a utility that would expnd the characters/images from a
9" sizre to the full size of the supermac monitor.

swerling@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ace Swerling) (04/05/89)

In article <5766@watdcsu.waterloo.edu> anderson@watdcsu.waterloo.edu (G.Anderson - Computing Services) writes:
>I know someone who has the need to have the mac screen enlarged.
>
>They have a supermac monitor on a SE.
>
>What is needed is a utility that would expnd the characters/images from a
>9" sizre to the full size of the supermac monitor.

There's a utility program that was included with the last system release (6.0.2)
from Apple.  It's called CloseView and can be found on one of the utility disks.
It was written by the same people that did Stepping Out and can be used to
magnify the screen to several different levels.  Check it out and see if it
does what you want.

-Ace
University of the National Champion Wolverines
Ann Arbor, MI
GO BLUE!!