[comp.sys.mac] Macintalk refs neededREAD/NEW

phil@mva.cs.liv.ac.uk (04/10/89)

In article <56046@yale-celray.yale.UUCP>, jona@cs.yale.edu (Menachem Jona) writes:

> I am trying to find documentation on MacinTalk and so far have been
> unsuccessful.  Maybe someone can help.
>
> In particular, I am looking for some explanation of how to use
> Macintalk from Pascal.  The particular functions are SpeechOn, Reader,
> Macintalk, and friends.
>
> I've looked through Inside Mac I-III, Mac Revealed I & II, and Apple
> Tech Notes on Sumex to no avail.
>
> Any references or tips will be appreciated.  Others interested in this
> info can send me some email and I will send out whatever I find out.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kemi Jona
>
> Kemi Jona
> ARPA:   jona@cs.yale.edu
> BITNET: jona@YALECS.BITNET

APDA probably still have the Macintalk programmer's package.  I got my copy
from the UK version of APDA (ADG - Apple Devlopers Group).  You should find
all you need to know in there.

Computer Science Dept.,   *        ** Note New Address & UserName **        *
Liverpool University,     * JANET : PHIL@UK.AC.LIV.CS.MVA                   *
Merseyside, England,      * ARPA  : PHIL%mva.cs.liv.ac.uk@cunyvm.cuny.edu   *
L69  3BX                  *                                                 *
                          * old address SQPHIL@UK.AC.LIV.CSVAX may work     *