[comp.sys.mac] Quantum 80S

a360ad@blake.acs.washington.edu (Gnurr) (04/11/89)

I'm looking for an incredible deal on the Quantum 80S.
ANybody know of a reliable mail-order house carrying this
drive?  Price?

Thanks

-kevin
a360ad@blake.acs.washington.edu

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (04/11/89)

In article <1538@blake.acs.washington.edu> a360ad@blake.acs.washington.edu (Gnurr) writes:
>I'm looking for an incredible deal on the Quantum 80S.
>ANybody know of a reliable mail-order house carrying this
>drive?  Price?

	I don't know if it's an incredible deal, but I just got a Quantum 80s
for $800 from Technology Works in Austin, TX. I dropped it into a LaCie
External Drive Kit, formatted it with SilverLining, and now I have one
wicked fast 80MB hard disk.

		--Rich

 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

 "She told me to make myself comfortable, so I pulled down my pants
 and sat in the pudding." -Emo Phillips