[comp.sys.mac] Failed mail from me to several people. If you've mailed me, etc.

alexis@ccnysci.UUCP (Alexis Rosen) (04/15/89)

I wrote:
>If you sent me mail, and didn't receive a reply, it's the net and not me. I
>*ALWAYS* respond to my mail.
>I have been unable to contact a number of people in the last month or so,
>including: [etc.]
>
>If you haven't heard from me, please try again!

Werner Uhrig took pity on me, and now by his grace I have an internet address!
So if you can't reach me, please try this new address:
alexis@rascal.ics.utexas.edu

(Of course, I still have to figure out how to get to people when my msgs to
them keep bouncing, but this should help...)

---
Alexis Rosen
alexis@ccnysci.{uucp,bitnet}
alexis@rascal.ics.utexas.edu  (last resort)