[comp.sys.mac] Postscript to MacDraw conversion

bberqu@sagpd1.UUCP (Brian Berquist) (04/15/89)

Can anyone direct me to a minimal cost way of converting encapsulated
postcript to macdraw.  I think that Adobe Illustrator or Canvas will
do it, but I would just like a utility that converts it directly.

(Sorry if this duplicates previous articles that I missed).

			Thank you,

			Brian

fozzard@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Richard Fozzard) (04/16/89)

In article <378@sagpd1.UUCP> bberqu@sagpd1.UUCP (Brian Berquist) writes:
>Can anyone direct me to a minimal cost way of converting encapsulated
>postcript to macdraw.  I think that Adobe Illustrator or Canvas will
>do it, but I would just like a utility that converts it directly.

I would also like to see such a utility - I have both programs mentioned
above, and have found no way to do it with them. (Though I've yet to read
every inch of their ample manuals.)  I have called Adobe, and their tech
support knows of no way to do it.

This capability would be especially helpful for putting EPS into Word - many
of us can't afford the $$ and hassle of using PageMaker.

Richard Fozzard
University of Colorado				"Serendipity empowers"
fozzard@boulder.colorado.edu