[comp.sys.mac] SE cards -> SE/30?

chris@cayman.COM (Chris North, Cayman Systems, Inc. ) (04/21/89)

I have heard that there is some sort of adapter that allows cards made
for the SE expansion slot to be put into an SE/30.  Does anyone know
where I can get this product and what it costs?

Thanks in advance.

-Chris

--
Chris North                                chris@cayman.COM
Cayman Systems

holland@m2.csc.ti.com (Fred Hollander) (04/22/89)

In article <2688@cayman.COM> chris@cayman.COM (Chris North, Cayman Systems, Inc. ) writes:
>I have heard that there is some sort of adapter that allows cards made
>for the SE expansion slot to be put into an SE/30.  Does anyone know
>where I can get this product and what it costs?

I think it was Dove and it was either $100 or $200.

Fred Hollander
Computer Science Center
Texas Instruments, Inc.
hollander@ti.com

The above statements are my own and not representative of Texas Instruments.