[comp.sys.mac] Unify 3.1 was joining comp.mac.binaries parts

jfm@ruddles.sprl.umich.edu.engin.umich.edu (John F. Mansfield) (04/25/89)

In article <5239@hubcap.clemson.edu> mikeoro@hubcap.clemson.edu (Michael K O'Rourke) writes:

>If you ftp to rascal.ics.utexas.edu, there is a program in /mac/text-bashing
>call Unity_3.1.  This is a text file concatenator I wrote to handle this exact
>situation. You still have to go into the file afterwards and take out text

I downloaded Unify3.1 and when I tried running it on my Mac II all I
got was bus errors, it looked neat but when it tried to open files it
just kept bombing, I threw it out.  Anyone got it to work or had
similar problems?

John Mansfield
North Campus Electron Microbeam Analysis Laboratory 2455 Hayward, Ann Arbor,
Michigan 48109-2143. 313-936-3352
Internet: jfm@ruddles.sprl.umich.edu or john_mansfield.um.cc.umich.edu