[comp.sys.mac] Upgrade to QUICKEYS available

malone@cod.NOSC.MIL (John P. Malone) (04/27/89)

  CE Software has Version 1.2 upgrade to QUICKEYS available.

  Upgrade notification postcard received yesterdays US Mail. Cost is
$ 15.00 (which includes P & H) to registered owners. Claimed improvements
include:
	-QK Install eases installation & retains old key configs.
	-QuickTimer allows QuicKey sequences to be activated at
	 preset times and intervals.
	-DialogKeys now accessed through control panel.
	-Improvements to launching docs/appl under MultiFinder.

  The latest version of VACCINE is included with the upgrade.

r/ Pat Malone

holland@m2.csc.ti.com (Fred Hollander) (04/30/89)

In article <1510@cod.NOSC.MIL> malone@cod.NOSC.MIL (John P. Malone) writes:
>$ 15.00 (which includes P & H) to registered owners. Claimed improvements
>include:
>	-QK Install eases installation & retains old key configs.
>	-QuickTimer allows QuicKey sequences to be activated at
>	 preset times and intervals.
>	-DialogKeys now accessed through control panel.
>	-Improvements to launching docs/appl under MultiFinder.

Have they improved the recording of sequences.  I love QuickKeys, but I think
it is terribly inconvenient (and wasteful of key combinations) to have to
predefine every step in a sequence with it's own macro.

Fred Hollander
Computer Science Center
Texas Instruments, Inc.
hollander@ti.com

The above statements are my own and not representative of Texas Instruments.