[comp.sys.mac] CLARIS moving to the NeXT or sp

sklein@cdp.UUCP (04/27/89)

tron@wpi.wpi.edu writes:
>Correct me if I'm wrong, but Apple has no ties to claris anymore,

Okay.  You are wrong.  Apple owns the largest chunk of Claris stock--
somewhere in the neighborhood of 50% I believe.  But they do *not*
play a role in the day to day running of the company.

krazy@claris.com (Jeff Erickson) (05/01/89)

From article <141200023@cdp>, by sklein@cdp.UUCP:

> tron@wpi.wpi.edu writes:
>>Correct me if I'm wrong, but Apple has no ties to claris anymore,
>
> Okay.  You are wrong.  Apple owns the largest chunk of Claris stock--
> somewhere in the neighborhood of 50% I believe.  But they do *not*
> play a role in the day to day running of the company.

The number is 82%, I believe.
--
Jeff Erickson       Claris Corporation  | Birdie, birdie, in the sky,
408/987-7309      Applelink: Erickson4  |   Why'd you do that in my eye?