[comp.sys.mac] TOPS 2.1 FORSALE

neruda@bass.cis.ohio-state.edu (Steve Neruda) (05/02/89)

I have 6 copies of TOPS 2.1 all with complete documentation and original
  packaging.  I am asking $90/each or best offer (a copy of oracle for the
  mac perhaps?)

I also have 4 faralon phonenet nodes (din 8 connectors) that I would
  be happy to part with for around $40/ea or best offer.

We are using ethernet and appleshare now and don't have much of a need for this
  stuff.

				steve neruda (neruda@cis.ohio-state.edu)

ps:  respond by email if possible

chari@nueces.UUCP (Chris Whatley) (05/02/89)

In article <46095@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu>, neruda@bass.cis.ohio-state.edu (Steve Neruda) writes:
> I have 6 copies of TOPS 2.1 all with complete documentation and original
>   packaging.  I am asking $90/each or best offer (a copy of oracle for the

This price is semi-reasonable for a used piece of $190 software...

...but...

> I also have 4 faralon phonenet nodes (din 8 connectors) that I would
>   be happy to part with for around $40/ea or best offer.i

Computerware sells these new for $35.00.

Just thought I'd warn people...

Chris

--
Chris Whatley                              |   "Thank you..
!bigtex!nueces!chari@cs.utexas.edu         |    Ah.. Thank me!"