[comp.sys.mac] Mac 101 keyboard & Macromaker

gall@yunexus.UUCP (Norman R. Gall) (05/04/89)

I just got my 101 keyboard today, and I've noticed that MacroMaker
won't recognise the function keys as their key caps suggest.  Since I
don't relish the thought of using MasterStrokes after doing all the
mapping in MacroMaker already, does anyone have any suggestions about
this?

Norman R. Gall
--
York University       Department of Philosophy       Toronto, Ontario, Canada
 "Don't, _for_heaven's_sake_, be afraid of talking nonsense!  But you

ack@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Andy J. Williams) (05/04/89)

In article <1812@yunexus.UUCP> gall@yunexus.UUCP (Norman R. Gall) writes:
>I just got my 101 keyboard today, and I've noticed that MacroMaker
>won't recognise the function keys as their key caps suggest.  Since I
>don't relish the thought of using MasterStrokes after doing all the
>mapping in MacroMaker already, does anyone have any suggestions about
>this?
>
>Norman R. Gall

Try QuicKeys.  It comes with an INIT which allows it to understand the
Datamac 101.  Unfortunately, it isn't capable of understanding the
extra keypad set you can get with WindowLock (right option clear, I think)

-ajw

>--
>York University       Department of Philosophy       Toronto, Ontario, Canada
> "Don't, _for_heaven's_sake_, be afraid of talking nonsense!  But you
>                    must pay attention to your nonsense." -- L. Wittgenstein

Andy J. Williams '90   |           <hello>           | ack@dartvax.dartmouth.edu
31 North Main Street   |  set $NAME='inigo_montoya'  |        Systems Programmer
Hanover NH, 03755      |     You kill -9 my ppid     | Kiewit Computation Center
603-643-2177           |        prepare to vi        |         Dartmouth College