[comp.sys.mac] Spooler for ImageWriter LQ

malczews@aludra.usc.edu (Frank Malczewski) (05/05/89)

I am looking for a print spooler for the ImageWriter LQ that someone knows fro
sure (i.e., owns and uses) works to allow background printing simultaneously
with most everything else.  I am only aware of two spoolers (SuperSpool and
SuperLaserSpool); do either/both of these fit the bill?  Are there others?

P.S.  I've decided it is probably not a good idea to wait for Apple to release
its "promised" equivalent.

  -- Frank Malczewski        (malczews@castor.usc.edu)

gall@yunexus.UUCP (Norman R. Gall) (05/05/89)

malczews@aludra.usc.edu (Frank Malczewski) writes:

>I am looking for a print spooler for the ImageWriter LQ that someone knows fro
>sure (i.e., owns and uses) works to allow background printing simultaneously
>with most everything else.  I am only aware of two spoolers (SuperSpool and
>SuperLaserSpool); do either/both of these fit the bill?  Are there others?

 I have seen the Orange Micro Grappler spooler ( a freind has it ) and
she is magnificently satisfied with it.  Apparently, it does all that
you want, provided you have the disk space and memory to spare...

Norman R. Gall

--
York University       Department of Philosophy       Toronto, Ontario, Canada
 "It's only by thinking even more crazily than philosophers do that you