[comp.sys.mac] Keyboard equivelants in dialogs

stuartb@microsoft.UUCP (Stuart Burden) (05/07/89)

In article <10075@claris.com> drc@claris.com (Dennis Cohen) writes:
>>                     I agree about the 'y' and 'n', but its use is
>> spreading; MORE provides it, as do one or two other things (can't
>> recall for sure what without going back to try... maybe Excel? maybe
>> MPW?).
>
>Yes, MPW.  Also dBASE Mac (I liked this feature three years ago and put it
>in) and many others.
>Dennis Cohen
>Claris Corp.

I have an INIT written by Tom Saxon that will do this for any application.  He
has given me permission to send it to the binaries moderator, so I will
do so on Monday morning.  Look for it at a comp.binaries.mac near you! :-)

Stu.

microsoft!stuartb@beaver.cs.washington.edu  -   Usual disclaimer, that all
microsoft!stuartb@uw-beaver.arpa            -   the above is pure fantasy
microsoft!stuartb@uunet.UU.NET              -       and Microsoft only