[comp.sys.mac] Singing the NVIR blues

trebor@biar.UUCP (Robert J Woodhead) (05/09/89)

In article <21858@santra.UUCP> jmunkki@kampi.hut.fi (Juri Munkki) writes:
>I've only got Wizardry 1-3 for my Apple II+ and Wizardry I for the Macintosh.
>I assume Wizardry IV and V are available for the Apple II family only?

	Wiz IV and V are available on Apple II series and IBM PC, and
	will be out on C64/128 soon.  They are also available on
	many Japanese machines (1-4 now, 5 soon).

	Wiz 1-3 will be out on Mac this summer.  Wiz 1 and 3 are out
	on Nintendo in Japan, with 2 coming soon; there are plans to
	bring them out on US Nintendo.

	Wiz 4 and 5 are faster than 3, especially on machines with
	more than 64k, because they cache disk in memory.

--
Robert J Woodhead, Biar Games, Inc.  !uunet!biar!trebor | trebor@biar.UUCP
"The lamb will lie down with the lion, but the lamb won't get much sleep."