[comp.sys.mac] Battery replacement for Mac Plus?

phil@mva.cs.liv.ac.uk (05/09/89)

In article <222@tigger.planet.bt.co.uk>, bdc@tigger.planet.bt.co.uk (Brian Cantwell) writes:
> nyone know a source for the standby battery used in Mac Plus.
> Our local dealer doesn't seem to know, Great!!!
> Any help much appreciated.
> B Cantwell-Wright Dept., RT5111,      |   Phone Ipswich (0473) 646774
> British Telecom Research Labs,        | International + 44 473 646774
> Martlesham Heath,                     | email bdc@planet.bt.co.uk
> Ipswich, Suffolk, England, IP5 7RE    |
I think we got a spare one from either Farnell electronic supplies or from
RS - the electronics supply company.  I don't know if they currently sell
them or what the price is but I would suggest you start by looking in their
catalogues.

Computer Science Dept.,   *        ** Note New Address & UserName **        *
Liverpool University,     * JANET : PHIL@UK.AC.LIV.CS.MVA                   *
Merseyside, England,      * ARPA  : PHIL%mva.cs.liv.ac.uk@cunyvm.cuny.edu   *
L69  3BX                  *                                                 *
                          * old address SQPHIL@UK.AC.LIV.CSVAX may work     *