[comp.sys.mac] reentrant SF

hik@cs.brown.edu (Hisato Kato) (05/09/89)

In Article 25000 of comp.sys.mac, alexis@ccnysci.{uucp,bitnet} wrote:
> ... I recently saw one which was marked as re-entrant (though I
> don't know of any programs that call SF from within SF), but even before I
> got that I never had any problems. Does anyone know of any problems with
> SFScrollInit?
>
> Alexis Rosen

Findswell 2.0 by Working Software INC. has problem with the
non-reentrant version of SFScrollInit.  When you click on
Folder button to create a new folder, the system hangs.
With the reentrant SFScrollInit, there is no problem.

BTW, I highly recommend Findswell.  Just a satisfied customer.

stores@unix.SRI.COM (Matt Mora) (05/09/89)

In article <5907@brunix.UUCP> hik@cs.brown.edu (Hisato Kato) writes:

>With the reentrant SFScrollInit, there is no problem.

What is this reentrant SFScrollInit. and where can i get it.

Matthew Mora
SRI International                       stores@unix.sri.com