[comp.sys.mac] SE/30 to Portrait Display Cards

FTWILSON@pucc.Princeton.EDU (Frederick Todd Wilson) (05/10/89)

A while ago I asked for info on any SE/30 to Apple Portrait Display
Cards (seeing as how Apple has decided not make any). While I didn't
get any response from the net, Someone suggested that I look in a recent
issue of MacWeek. And lo and behold, Generation X of Santa Clara, CA
appears to be shipping a whole slew of SE/30 video cards, one of which will
drive a Portrait Display for a retail of $525 (sigh). For portability
AND low eyestrain, not to mention SPACE, I'll probably go or it.

F. Todd Wilson
Apple Computer Student Consultant, Princeton University
AppleLink:ST0161

jim@calvin.EE.CORNELL.EDU (Jim Providakes) (05/11/89)

In article <8248@pucc.Princeton.EDU> FTWILSON@pucc.Princeton.EDU writes:
>A while ago I asked for info on any SE/30 to Apple Portrait Display
>Cards (seeing as how Apple has decided not make any). While I didn't
>get any response from the net, Someone suggested that I look in a recent
>issue of MacWeek. And lo and behold, Generation X of Santa Clara, CA
>appears to be shipping a whole slew of SE/30 video cards, one of which will
>drive a Portrait Display for a retail of $525 (sigh). For portability
>AND low eyestrain, not to mention SPACE, I'll probably go or it.

I have been very interested in getting a external display for my SE/30 since
I have purchased it.  How does one contact Generation X.  I am not one of
those fortunate few that have a MacWeek subscription.
Thanks ...

Jim Providakes - Cornell Upper Space Plasma Physics Group.