[comp.sys.mac] Disinfectant Problem/Question

schmoldt@dcdwest1.UUCP (Daryl Schmoldt) (05/11/89)

	Has anyone else out there in netland had problems getting the
latest version of (1.1) of 'Disinfectant' to scan a single folder.
My understanding of the instructions is that all youu need to do is
hold down the 'Command' key and click on scan.  Unfortunately this
option does not seem to work for me.

	Normally I wouldn't care about having to scan the entire hard
disk but the system which I am currently using has 300M and although
it is not even half full it takes about 20 minutes to do a scan.

	a T d H v A a N n K c S e

	Daryl Schmoldt
	ITT Defense Communications
	San Diego, CA

	e-mail: schmoldt@dcdwest.UCSD.EDU

jh0576@leah.Albany.Edu (J Houghtaling) (05/12/89)

In article <496@dcdwest1.UUCP>, schmoldt@dcdwest1.UUCP (Daryl Schmoldt) writes:

> 	Has anyone else out there in netland had problems getting the
> latest version of (1.1) of 'Disinfectant' to scan a single folder.
> My understanding of the instructions is that all youu need to do is
> hold down the 'Command' key and click on scan.  Unfortunately this
> option does not seem to work for me.

  You have to hold down the "option" key.

joe houghtaling                        |  procrastination is the
the state university of new york       |  art of keeping
at albany                              |  up with yesterday