[comp.sys.mac] Mac HardDisk 4 Sale: HD-20 Serial

RatRunner@cup.portal.com (Geoff RatRunner Crooks) (05/09/89)

Apple HD-20 for Sale.  Connects to serial port so will work with
512K macs (don't know about 128K) as well as Plus, SE, etc.  Works
great - I'm selling it cuz I need more room and am buying a larger
SCSI drive.  Includes an incredible quantity of PD/SW applications
and LOTS of STACKS!  I would like to get $450 out of the drive, but
I will consider all reasonable offers.  Reply via E-mail to:
RatRunner@portal.cup.com

ostroff@penelope.oswego.edu (Boyd Ostroff) (05/15/89)

In article <18128@cup.portal.com> RatRunner@cup.portal.com (Geoff RatRunner Crooks) writes:
>Apple HD-20 for Sale.  Connects to serial port so will work with
:
:
>I would like to get $450 out of the drive, but
>I will consider all reasonable offers.

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but I have one of these with my 512E, and
it's been great for the last 3 years.  Anyway, I can buy a NEW SCSI 20 MB
disk for $419, so I think you're kidding yourself if you think you can get
$450 for your HD20.  Hey, I realize that I paid $1000 for mine when I got it,
but time marches on :-(