[comp.sys.mac] Looking for SendPS

jlh@stech.UUCP (Jan Harrington) (05/12/89)

Is there anyone out there who has a copy of SendPS that he or she could
mail to me? (It's a public domain application to send postscript files to a
postscript output device). I've looked through the myriad of public domain
disks around my office but don't seem to have it.

Thanks a million.

Jan Harrington
Scholastech Telecommunications
husc6!stech!jlh or allegra!stech!jlh

	Miscellaneous profundidity:
		"No matter where you go, there you are..."
			Buckaroo Banzai

holland@m2.csc.ti.com (Fred Hollander) (05/18/89)

In article <1103@stech.UUCP> jlh@stech.UUCP (Jan Harrington) writes:
>Is there anyone out there who has a copy of SendPS that he or she could
>mail to me? (It's a public domain application to send postscript files to a
>postscript output device). I've looked through the myriad of public domain
>disks around my office but don't seem to have it.

I've got 1.1 that I could send you, but, I've heard that there is a 2.0 out
there somewhere.  If someone has that, please let me know.

Thanks,

Fred Hollander
Computer Science Center
Texas Instruments, Inc.
hollander@ti.com

The above statements are my own and not representative of Texas Instruments.

ih@doc.ic.ac.uk (Ian Harries) (05/19/89)

In article <78152@ti-csl.csc.ti.com> holland@m2.UUCP (Fred Hollander) writes:

>In article <1103@stech.UUCP> jlh@stech.UUCP (Jan Harrington) writes:

>>Is there anyone out there who has a copy of SendPS ...
>I've got 1.1 that I could send you, but, I've heard that there is a 2.0 out
>there somewhere.  If someone has that, please let me know.

A better bet might be DistillPS, also written by Glenn Reid of Adobe Systems.

It incorporates SendPS's downloading of a PostScript program along with
listing, distilling and timing options.

My copy is v. 3.0 b1     Copyright (c) 1989 even !

Surely SOMEONE over there must have it ?

  Ian Harries                                   Department of Computing
  MicroComputer Support Officer                 Imperial College
                                                180 Queen's Gate
  Janet: ih@uk.ac.ic.doc                        London SW7 2BZ
  DARPA: ih%doc.ic.ac.uk                        United Kingdom
  Uucp:  ih@icdoc.UUCP, ukc!icdoc!ih            Tel: +44 1 589 5111 x5052