[comp.sys.mac] CD Roms available?

) (05/20/89)

Hi,

Does anyone have address for anyone making CDROMS?  Like address for
any CDROM magazines or user groups distribution on CD.  I remember
reading that some Mac User group was distributing for $99 a ton of
PD/Shareware stuff.....

Phil Hunt                      "Wherever you go, there you are!!!"
Digital Equipment Corporation                 Phone: (508)486-2164
ENET:        VAXPHW::PHIL
USENET:      phil@vaxphw.dec.com
MOREUSENET:  phil%vaxphw.dec@decwrl.dec.com
EVENMORE:    ....!decwrl!dec-vaxphw!phil

lauac@mead.qal.berkeley.edu (Alexander Lau) (05/20/89)

In article <2475@shlump.dec.com> phil@vaxphw.dec.com (Wherever you go, there you are!) writes:
>Hi,
>
>Does anyone have address for anyone making CDROMS?  Like address for
>any CDROM magazines or user groups distribution on CD.  I remember
>reading that some Mac User group was distributing for $99 a ton of
>PD/Shareware stuff.....

Do you mean like BMUG's PD-ROM (tm)? $100 direct, or now available on
one of Micro-D's "CD-3 Packs," the 3-packs are available in your local
Egghead store or probably at your local dealer. If you want it direct
from BMUG, call (415) 549-BMUG during West Coast business hours.

>Phil Hunt                      "Wherever you go, there you are!!!"

--- Alex
UUCP: {att,backbones}!ucbvax!qal.berkeley.edu!lauac
INTERNET: lauac%qal.berkeley.edu@ucbvax.berkeley.edu
FIDONET: Alex.Lau@bmug.fidonet.org (1:161/444)