[comp.sys.mac] Need New AppleDraw DA

peter@aucs.UUCP (Peter Steele) (05/18/89)

There was a new version of the AppleDraw DA posted a while ago but some parts
did not make it to this site. Would someone mind sending me a copy? Thanx.

PS: When will LISTSERV@RICE work? I can pull a directory off and see all
the binaries that are there, but any other request is never processed.
It would be great if I could get these incomplete postings from Rice
rather than having to go begging to someone over the net...

--
Peter Steele, Microcomputer Applications Analyst
Acadia University, Wolfville, NS, Canada B0P1X0 (902)542-2201x121

jsp@key.COM (James Preston) (05/22/89)

In article <1888@aucs.UUCP> peter@aucs.UUCP (Peter Steele) writes:
>There was a new version of the AppleDraw DA posted a while ago but some parts
>did not make it to this site. Would someone mind sending me a copy? Thanx.
>
>PS: When will LISTSERV@RICE work? I can pull a directory off and see all
>the binaries that are there, but any other request is never processed.
>It would be great if I could get these incomplete postings from Rice
>rather than having to go begging to someone over the net...

(Tried to email this, but it bounced.)

I have been getting files from Rice for a couple of weeks now with no trouble,
at least from their end (other than the 256K per day limit).  The address I
use is LISTSERV@icsa.rice.edu.  The command $MACARCH INDEX will get you
a listing of their recent files; $MACARCH HELP will get you more commands
and info.

--James Preston

P.S. AppleDraw is sort of neat, but it's totally incompatible with any
     other Macintosh drawing program.