[comp.sys.mac] NetTrek ftpable?

naiman-jeffrey@CS.YALE.EDU (Jeffrey Naiman) (05/23/89)

Very simply, does anyone know of an archive that has the most recent version
of NetTrek (Jan '87 I believe)? Ftpable archives are great, but if anyone
feels like mailing, that would be nice too. :-)

Please respond by e-mail. If anyone else wants this info, I'll post it.

- Jeff Naiman (naiman@yale.edu)

han@Apple.COM (Byron Han, wyl E. coyote ) (05/23/89)

In article <61375@yale-celray.yale.UUCP> naiman-jeffrey@CS.YALE.EDU (Jeffrey Naiman) writes:
>Very simply, does anyone know of an archive that has the most recent version
>of NetTrek (Jan '87 I believe)? Ftpable archives are great, but if anyone
>feels like mailing, that would be nice too. :-)

NetTrek will be a commercial product available really soon now.  I do know
that MacConnection plans to sell it when it is released.  You might want
to give them a call.

I have no connection with MacConnection except as a very satisfied customer.
This is not an official Apple endorsement or statement.
| Disclaimer: Apple has no connection with my postings.                       |
Byron Han, Communications Architect   At Apple, we change the world everyday.
20525 Mariani Ave, MS27Y              Internet: han@apple.COM
Cupertino, CA 95014                   UUCP:{sun,voder,nsc,decwrl}!apple!han
------------------------------------  GENIE:BYRONHAN   CompuServe:72167,1664
ATTnet: 408-974-6450                  Applelink:HAN1   HAN1@applelink.apple.COM