[comp.sys.mac] Developer/APDA

marmar@mtk.UUCP (Mark Martino) (05/22/89)

If I sign my company signs up to be an Apple developer, are we automatically
in APDA or do we need to sign up separately for this?  Do either of
these "states of being" require a fee?

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (05/23/89)

In article <440@mtk.UUCP> marmar@mtk.UUCP (Mark Martino) writes:
>If I sign my company signs up to be an Apple developer, are we automatically
>in APDA or do we need to sign up separately for this?  Do either of
>these "states of being" require a fee?

Unfortunately, you must pay to be either a Partner or Associate.  Acceptance
to either program automatically enrolls you in APDA (including the fee).  For
more information, contact the Developer Programs Hotline (408) 974-4897.

Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com
Apple Computer, Inc.         UUCP:  {amdahl,decwrl,sun,unisoft}!apple!mjohnson

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_