[comp.sys.mac] Game: RISK mac II patch?

genemans@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Jan Genemans) (04/27/89)

Recently I upgraded from a Mac+ to a MacII.  I have the PD/SW game of Risk.  It
does work on the plus, but not the II.  I wonder if there is a patch to make it
work on the II.  If so could someone please e-mail it to me.  Thanks in advance.

 / Jan Genemans, Consultant     USENET: Jan.Genemans@Dartmouth.edu            \
/  Engineering Deptartment      UUCP:   dartvax!mac.dartmouth.edu!Jan.Genemans \
\  U.S. Merchant Marine Academy                                                /
 \ Kings Point, NY  11024-1699  "Live long and prosper"  -Spock               /

minkus@lesath.usc.edu (Bob Minkus) (05/26/89)

In article <13239@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU> genemans@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Jan Genemans) writes:
>Recently I upgraded from a Mac+ to a MacII.  I have the PD/SW game of Risk.  It
>does work on the plus, but not the II.  I wonder if there is a patch to make it
>work on the II.  If so could someone please e-mail it to me.  Thanks in advance.

	I would also be interested in such a patch.

					Thanks,

					  Bob
Bob Minkus  --  USC University Computing Services
uucp: uunet!usc!minkus
bitnet: minkus@gamera
internet: minkus@usc.edu

flatmas@ladder.cs.orst.edu (Scott Timothy Flatman) (05/27/89)

A Mac II compatible copy is available from sumex-aim.stanford.edu and from
rascal.ics.utexas.edu. Look in the Mac2 directory on rascal. It works fine
on my machine except it clears my background color to B&W. Otherwise it plays
just fine. If you cannot find it I could mail out a copy but since finals are
just around the corner my replies will be VERY long in comming.So best to look
at those two sources first if you need it soon.
Scott Flatman
INTERNET: flatmas@ladder.cs.orst.edu
UUCP: hplabs!hp-pcd!lynx!ladder.cs.orst.edu!flatmas

GO CHICAGO BULLS!!