[comp.sys.mac] Supercard & XCMDs

moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) (05/31/89)

In article <7412@brunix.UUCP> omh@zaphod.UUCP (Owen M. Hartnett) writes:
>This is a stupid question, because I should already have asked it a long
>time ago, but does SuperCard support HyperCard XCMDs?  That is support
>them transparently. (to the XCMD)

Charlie Jackson told me that it would when he demoed SuperCard two months
ago.

                           "The best thing is to look natural, but it takes
                            makeup to look natural."
                                           -- Calvin Klein
---
                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
INTERNET:     moriarty@tc.fluke.COM
Manual UUCP:  {uw-beaver, sun, hplsla, thebes, microsoft}!fluke!moriarty
CREDO:        You gotta be Cruel to be Kind...