[comp.sys.mac] help detecting & cleaning viruses.

heberlei@iris.ucdavis.edu (Todd) (05/31/89)

I have seen lots of postings about viruses lately, but I haven't saved
any (and I could use some info now )-:  I would appreciate it a WHOLE
LOT if someone could mail me some information concerning the

nVir virus strains (A and B)
  * what it does
  * how to recognize it
  * how to clean your system from it

And the same info for other known viruses

Help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,

Todd Heberlein
heberlei@leek.ucdavis.edu	128.120.57.26
heberlei@iris.ucdavis.edu	128.120.57.20

cleeland@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Chris Cleeland) (06/01/89)

In article <4462@ucdavis.ucdavis.edu> heberlei@iris.ucdavis.edu (Todd) writes:
>...I would appreciate it a WHOLE
>LOT if someone could mail me some information concerning the
>
>nVir virus strains (A and B)
>  * what it does
>  * how to recognize it
>  * how to clean your system from it

You can find a lot of this information under the Help option for Disinfectant.
This is available on the sumex archives in info-mac/virus.
--
Thanks
Chris Cleeland, Tulane University

Disclaimer:  I haven't said anything worth not claiming!!!