[comp.sys.mac] Seeking daisy wheel printer

netnews@caen.engin.umich.edu (CAEN Netnews) (06/08/89)

A friend of mine needs a daisy wheel printer for use with a
Mac SE in a law office.  Yes, it has to be a daisy wheel--
they are very specific about this.  Has anyone successfully
used a daisy wheel printer with a Mac?  If so, what kind
of hardward & software are required?  There are a few other
requirements; the printer must be able to justify text
(either in hardware or software) and must be reasonably
fast (bi-directional printing is desired).

Please email responses; I'll summarize if there is
sufficient interest.

Thanks!
  Richard

austin@caen.engin.umich.edu (Richard Austin) (06/08/89)

In article <43b3f7fa.a590@mag.engin.umich.edu>, netnews@caen.engin.umich.edu (CAEN Netnews) writes:
> A friend of mine needs a daisy wheel printer for use with a
> Mac SE in a law office.  Yes, it has to be a daisy wheel--
>  [...]
> Please email responses; I'll summarize if there is
> sufficient interest.
>
> Thanks!
>   Richard

Oops! The postnews program didn't include my .sig file, so you
can't reply by email.  Please DON'T mail to netnews@caen.engin.umich.edu;
instead, use an address given below.

   Richard

                            Richard Austin
                 Internet: austin@caen.engin.umich.edu
           UUCP: {rutgers,ucbvax}!caen.engin.umich.edu!austin