[comp.sys.mac] LaserJet to Mac connect

dave@sdsu.UUCP (David Schwantner) (06/07/89)

I would appreciate any suggestions as to the "best" method to connect a
Mac to an HP LaserJet.  Also, have there been any reviews on such hardware
or software?  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Dave

peggyl@ashtate.UUCP (Peggy Lerch) (06/08/89)

In article <3831@sdsu.UUCP> dave@sdsu.UUCP (David Schwantner) writes:
>I would appreciate any suggestions as to the "best" method to connect a
>Mac to an HP LaserJet.  Also, have there been any reviews on such hardware
>or software?  Any help would be very much appreciated.
>
>Thanks, Dave

There is an ad in the May 23rd issue of MacWEEK for a product called
MacPrint (by Insight Development Corporation) that lets you print from
"virtually any Mac application" to "a whole range of" printers, inclu-
ding HP LaserJets.  It retails for $149.  I know nothing else about
it.  Hope this helps as a start anyway.