[comp.sys.mac] Help needed for "Uninvited"

kilian@pac.UUCP (Kilian Golm) (06/07/89)

Hi,

I'm hopeless stucked within Uninvited. Because it is a relative old game,
there may be someone who can help me (concentrating my energy to work and
not to play). My situation is:

- I don't know how to get the key from the always running around
  "Kiddy Creature".

- I don't know how to open the door in the "cold room".

Thank your for any hints!

Greetings from Berlin

Kilian

    / Kilian Golm          /  pyramid!tub!pac!kilian
   / PAC Hardware GmbH    /  kilian@pac.UUCP (last resort)
  / Kurfuerstenstr. 112  / kilian%pac%tub.BITNET@MITVMA.MIT.EDU
 / D-1000 Berlin 30     /
 \ Germany              \ fax: +49 30 213 92 55, phone: +49 30 213 92 00
  \                      \

lbaum@bcsaic.UUCP (Larry Baum) (06/10/89)

In article <530@pac.UUCP> kilian@pac.UUCP (Kilian Golm) writes:
>I'm hopeless stucked within Uninvited. Because it is a relative old game,
>there may be someone who can help me (concentrating my energy to work and
>not to play). My situation is:
>
>- I don't know how to get the key from the always running around
>  "Kiddy Creature".
>
>- I don't know how to open the door in the "cold room".

SPOILER WARNING!

By the "cold room" I assume you mean the room full of ice beneath the lab.

Assuming that is the case there is something in the lab that the Kiddy
Creature would find appetizing (All that running around does make him hungry)
Bigger spoiler below

You need to melt the ice in the cold room.  There is an object that will do that
for you

More spoilers follow

In the safe which is in the lab is a jar with a cookie.  Have you opened the safe?

The large disk with the star on it should melt the ice.

Write if you need more help

--
Larry Baum
Advanced Technology Center