[comp.sys.mac] Xris-Xros

ralph@lzfme.att.com (I like forms, and forms like me) (06/01/89)

I saw this information go by.  I knew I was going to need it.  I
didn't save it.  I don't know why.  I would very much appreciate it
if someone could send me the address and phone number of the company
that makes the program Xris-Xros; if you have any further details,
like price, or any experiences with the program to share, they will
be gratefully received as well.  Thanks.

Ralph Brandi
contracted to AT&T Bell Labs
Technical Publications/Commercial Art/High Tech Publications
--
Ralph Brandi    [most gateways in the known universe]!att!lzfme!ralph

Work flows toward the competent until they are submerged.

sbb@esquire.UUCP (Stephen B. Baumgarten) (06/05/89)

In article <1367@lzfme.att.com> ralph@lzfme.att.com (I like forms, and forms like me) writes:
>I saw this information go by.  I knew I was going to need it.  I
>didn't save it.  I don't know why.  I would very much appreciate it
>if someone could send me the address and phone number of the company
>that makes the program Xris-Xros; if you have any further details,
>like price, or any experiences with the program to share, they will
>be gratefully received as well.  Thanks.
>
>Ralph Brandi
>contracted to AT&T Bell Labs
>Technical Publications/Commercial Art/High Tech Publications
>--
>Ralph Brandi    [most gateways in the known universe]!att!lzfme!ralph

I'd appreciate any info about "Xris-Xros" as well.

--
   Steve Baumgarten             | "New York... when civilization falls apart,
   Davis Polk & Wardwell        |  remember, we were way ahead of you."

ralph@lzfme.att.com (Ralph Brandi) (06/15/89)

I'm looking for information on a program called Xris-Xros.  I need a
way to add bounding box information to MacDraw II-generated
postscript files for inclusion in troff documents using the psfig
preprocessor.  I understand that Xris-Xros is supposed to convert
the command-F-generated output into something more closely
resembling postscript, and I would like to get more information on
it.  If anyone could send me the address of the company that produces
it, and any further information on the program, I would appreciate it.

If anyone has any other ideas on how to solve the above problem, I
would also like to hear from you.  Thanks.

Ralph Brandi                                 ralph@lzfme.att.com
contracted to AT&T Bell Labs, Commercial Art