[comp.sys.mac] Retrospect ships!

Just a quick note: Retrospect, the archiving software we've talked about a
couple of times, has left beta and is shipping. My shrinkwrap copy arrived
today,and according to the letter that came with it shipment is going on and
it should be available in retail outlets like MacConnection as we speak.

chuq

Chuq Von Rospach      =|=     Editor,OtherRealms     =|=     Member SFWA/ASFA
         chuq@apple.com   =|=  CI$: 73317,635  =|=  AppleLink: CHUQ
      [This is myself speaking. No company can control my thoughts.]

You are false data. Therefore I shall ignore you.

moriarty@tc.fluke.COM (Jeff Meyer) (06/17/89)

In article <32463@apple.Apple.COM> chuq@Apple.COM (Chuq Von Rospach) writes:
>Just a quick note: Retrospect, the archiving software we've talked about a
>couple of times, has left beta and is shipping. My shrinkwrap copy arrived
>today,and according to the letter that came with it shipment is going on and
>it should be available in retail outlets like MacConnection as we speak.

It is -- in fact, it's back ordered at MacConnection.  Oh, well, so I'll get
mine Wednesday...

(Thanx, Chuq...)

                        TOP 10 THINGS OVERHEARD AT THE PANAMANIAN ELECTIONS:

                        10.  "Sorry I'm late.  I was stuck in the drug
                              traffic.
                         9.  "A puppet government?  The kids should
                              enjoy that."
                         8.  "We better just forget about our extensive
                              plans to fix the election boys -- Jimmy Carter
                              is here!"
                         7.  "Porque' Rob Lowe canto en el Oscars?"
                         6.  "How the hell did Jesse Jackson get on the
                              ballot?"
                         5.  "With 210% of the vote in, we are ready to
                              project a winner."
                         4.  "The guy who played Ringo looked just like him.
                              (Sorry, that was heard at the Beatlmania
                              concert, not the Panamanian election.)"
                         3.  "Sorry for the confusion Miss Collins, but
                              we're having really big ELECTIONS down here."
                         2.  "Congratulations!  You chose Pepsi."
                         1.  "A man, a plan, a rigged election -- Panama!"
                                           -- David Letterman
---
                                        Moriarty, aka Jeff Meyer
INTERNET:     moriarty@tc.fluke.COM
Manual UUCP:  {uw-beaver, sun, hplsla, thebes, microsoft}!fluke!moriarty
CREDO:        You gotta be Cruel to be Kind...