[comp.sys.mac] Warped 9

lulue@manta.NOSC.MIL (Dan Lulue ) (06/22/89)

Does anyone know if Warp Nine Engineering is gone?  Their phone number
is "no longer operative and there is no new number."  I have a Photon 30
drive and I can't boot off it since I put the Radius Accel 16 and the
FPD on my Plus.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan.

lulue@nosc.mil

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (06/26/89)

In article <848@manta.NOSC.MIL> lulue@manta.NOSC.MIL (Dan Lulue ) writes:
>drive and I can't boot off it since I put the Radius Accel 16 and the
>FPD on my Plus.

	Get the new version 2.0 of the Radius Accelerator ROM set. I can
guarantee it'll solve your problems.

		--Rich

 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

 I classify myself as a real developer because my desk is hip-deep in
 assembly-language listings and I spend more than 50% of my time in TMON.