[comp.sys.mac] Russian fonts & keyboards ?

thschulz@iraul1.ira.uka.de (Thomas Schulz) (06/23/89)

Looking for information on

-- cyrillic (Russian) ----

  fonts
  keyboards
  text processing tools

Every pointer to products, public domain or shareware is welcome !

Tom Schulz.

normt@cbnewsc.ATT.COM (Norman R Tiedemann) (06/29/89)

In article <916@iraun2.ira.uka.de>, thschulz@iraul1.ira.uka.de (Thomas Schulz) writes:
> Looking for information on
> -- cyrillic (Russian) ----
>   fonts
> Every pointer to products, public domain or shareware is welcome !
> Tom Schulz.

I have a collection of 6 different fonts which contain the russian
alphabet. They all have slighly different atributes about them.
Unfortunately all of them are only 12 point fonts. If anybody would
like a StuffIt file with the 6 fonts, send me mail, and I will get
a copy off to you. The 6 fonts I have are:
Moscow, Prague, Sofia, Warsaw, Stallingrad, and Vladivostok.

	Norm Tiedemann		AT&T Bell Labs IH 2G-331
	att!ihlpy!normt		2000 Naperville Rd.
	normt@ihlpy.att.com	Naperville, IL	60566