[comp.sys.mac] What is the Best "C" compiler progr

dlong@uxe.cso.uiuc.edu (06/24/89)

Another book you may want to look at is called _Macintosh Programming PRIMER:
Inside the Toolbox Using THINK's LightspeedC_  by Dave Mark and Cartwright Reed.This has just come out from Addison-Wesley- I haven't had a chance to read it   yet, but it looks like a good starting point for someone who knows a bit about
programming, but doesn't know how to deal with the mountains of _Inside Mac_.
(at least not yet! :-) )

dave long
computing services office
university of illinois

sellers@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM (Todd Sellers) (06/30/89)

In article <46100314@uxe.cso.uiuc.edu> dlong@uxe.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

>Another book you may want to look at is called _Macintosh Programming PRIMER:
>Inside the Toolbox Using THINK's LightspeedC_  by Dave Mark and Cartwright Reed.This has just come out from Addison-Wesley-

I have this book and it is GREAT.  I have several books about Macintosh
Programming but was not able to get very far before purchasing this book.
I would highly recommend it to the person that knows how to program in 'C'
but does not know a lot about the Macintosh Toolbox.

						Todd