[comp.sys.mac] nVir in Developers CD_ROM

mac@avsd.UUCP (John McCommons) (06/30/89)

Read a posting on compuserve of a nVir in Apple Developers CD_rom
distribution disk...Hypercard update ver 1.2.2

Can anyone confirm this info.

This is in the form of a possibility, as I have a CD drive but not the
disk in question.

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (06/30/89)

In article <1442@avsd.UUCP> mac@avsd.UUCP (John McCommons) writes:
>Read a posting on compuserve of a nVir in Apple Developers CD_rom
>distribution disk...Hypercard update ver 1.2.2
>
>Can anyone confirm this info.
>
>This is in the form of a possibility, as I have a CD drive but not the
>disk in question.

No viruses on "Phil & Dave's Excellent CD."  We checked it before it was
mastered and even checked the finished discs.

Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com
Apple Computer, Inc.         UUCP:  {amdahl,decwrl,sun,unisoft}!apple!mjohnson

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_