[comp.sys.mac] Desperatly Need Help for Color Laser Printer

seo@cs.utexas.edu (Jungyun Seo) (07/06/89)

In article <2347@pembina.UUCP> simon@alberta.UUCP (Simon Tortike) writes:
>We are considering buying an HP PaintJet colour printer to use with
>our colour Mac II, but are unable locally to find out any information on
>whether it will work with Illustrator '88 documents---i.e., can we
>print colour graphics created with this program?  ......

We also need a color laser printer.  In fact, we prefer to buy one
which can directly make color transparencies.
Is HP PaintJet compatible with Mac(especially IIcx)?
Can HP PaintJet color printer print on transparent papers?
Is there any other color laser printers for Mac which can directly
print on transparent papers?
Thank you for any comments on this matter.

Jungyun Seo
1      Jungyun Seo         UUCP:  uunet!cs.utexas.edu!seo                     1
1      (512) 471-9573      ARPA:  seo@cs.utexas.edu                           1