[comp.sys.mac] Getting MacWeek magazine

marmar@mtk.UUCP (Mark Martino) (06/27/89)

Since I am working in a wasteland of IBM PC clones, I do not have any
access to MacWeek magazine.  Who do I contact to get a subscription to
MacWeek magazine?  What do I have to do, or who do I have to be, to qualify
for a free subscription?

We are new Apple developers so we get the usual stuff from Apple, but I
have very little idea about what is going on in the third party world.
Thanks in advance from a Mac island in an unfriendly sea of IBM clones.

aberg@math.rutgers.edu (Hans Aberg) (06/30/89)

MacWeek one-year subscriptions: US $75, Canada/Mexico US$150,
International (air) $300.

Orders & Inquiries:

Customer Service; MacWeek; P.O. Box 5821; Cherry Hill, NJ 08034.

phone USA (609) 428-5000

Hans Aberg, Mathematics
aberg@math.rutgers.edu

englandr@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Scott Englander) (07/02/89)

In article <445@mtk.UUCP> marmar@mtk.UUCP (Mark Martino) writes:
>Since I am working in a wasteland of IBM PC clones, I do not have any
>access to MacWeek magazine.  Who do I contact to get a subscription to
>MacWeek magazine?  What do I have to do, or who do I have to be, to qualify
>for a free subscription?

Lie on the application form about how many Macs your company has.
--

                                               - Scott

bernard.becker@canremote.uucp (BERNARD BECKER) (07/03/89)

Isn't Mac Week Dead?
All I've seen lately is Macintosh News
It lists about 15 different addresses for different functions and show a
tel# of (516) 562-5882 for subscriptions.
<<BB>>
---
 * Via ProDoor 3.0R

ntmx@vax5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU (07/06/89)

In article <445@mtk.UUCP> marmar@mtk.UUCP (Mark Martino) writes:
>Since I am working in a wasteland of IBM PC clones, I do not have any
>access to MacWeek magazine.  Who do I contact to get a subscription to
>MacWeek magazine?  What do I have to do, or who do I have to be, to qualify
>for a free subscription?

If you can get a copy of Mac Week, you probably can call one of the numbers
there, or write to them. An easier way, however, is this:

Every few issues, They include a subscription form. Just fill that out, and
I think you'll be all set! (Get a friend to save one for you if you can.)

Hope this helps!

-Rust

mithomas@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Michael Thomas Niehaus) (07/06/89)

In article <18932@vax5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU>, ntmx@vax5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU writes:
> If you can get a copy of Mac Week, you probably can call one of the numbers
> there, or write to them. An easier way, however, is this:
>
> Every few issues, They include a subscription form. Just fill that out, and
> I think you'll be all set! (Get a friend to save one for you if you can.)

If anyone wants one of these subscription forms, just drop me a message and
I will mail you one (include your US mail address).  I have collected a pile
of them.  (To cover the cost of the stamp/envelope, maybe you can FTP something
for me since I am stuck at this UUCP address, break it into pieces and mail it
to me?  Or a simple thanks will suffice as well.)

-Michael

--
Michael Niehaus        UUCP: <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee}!bsu-cs!mithomas
Apple Student Rep      ARPA:  mithomas@bsu-cs.bsu.edu