[comp.sys.mac] Multi-button mouse

wa0h+@andrew.cmu.edu (William Joseph Adams) (07/13/89)

Does anybody know of a two or three button mouse for the Mac?  I
remember hearing about one a year or so ago but I can't seem to find any
reference to it.  Any help on this topic would be appreciated.

Thanks,

William J. Adams
Carnegie Mellon University
(wa0h@andrew.cmu.edu)

warner@s3dawn.ARPA (Ken Warner) (07/14/89)

>Does anybody know of a two or three button mouse for the Mac?
>William J. Adams
>(wa0h@andrew.cmu.edu)
I've been looking for the same thing. When I ask mouse-makers at trade shows,
they just look at me like a chicken looking at a card trick.

Ken Warner
warner@scubed.com

felix@AI.SRI.COM (Francois Felix INGRAND) (07/14/89)

In article <1979@scubed.UUCP>, warner@s3dawn (Ken Warner) writes:
>>Does anybody know of a two or three button mouse for the Mac?
>>William J. Adams
>>(wa0h@andrew.cmu.edu)
>I've been looking for the same thing. When I ask mouse-makers at trade shows,
>they just look at me like a chicken looking at a card trick.
>
>Ken Warner
>warner@scubed.com

Symbolics is selling an ADB box which support their 3 buttons mouse. I
am not sure if they will sell it if you do not have a Ivory Board in your
Mac II. It does not cost anything to ask...
Francois Felix INGRAND                          SRI International, AIC
felix@AI.SRI.COM                                333, Ravenswood Avenue
felix%AI.SRI.COM@UUNET.UU.NET                   MENLO PARK, CA 94025, USA
"Pourquoi tant de haine..." (Edika)      "Read my Lisp... No new syntax" (nil)